Kmaiti
Tuesday, 1 March 2011
How NFS works
Posted on 12:26
by Unknown
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive] + cpanel
Guys, Just check the cpanel log file and you'll get the clue from there. I got following messages : execute : tail -f /usr/local/cpanel/...
How to access the webalizer from the outside of the cpanel?
Guys, I don't want to post this type of article since you'll get it from the Google. But still I did. I followed following steps : E...
How to store sftp log messages in custom file on RHEL 6?
How to setup chrooted sftp account on RHEL 6? $groupadd sftponly $$useradd user123 $usermod -d /myhome -g sftponly -s /bin/false user123 $mk...
How to verify UDP packet communication between two linux system?
Guys, Today, I had to check UDP packet communication between linux and a windows system. Main purpose of the windows system was to capturing...
How to enable php in apache on RHEL ?
1. In order to enable php engine in apache, you should make sure php is installed in the system first. Then refer following steps : locate l...
WHM + http showing failed ?
Guys, Please check the log of the apache server like : 1. tail -f /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log 2. check the http port in /usr/local/apac...
How do I determine if my x86-compatible Intel system is multi-processor, multi-core or supports hyperthreading?
Guys, We need to know about multi-processor, multi-core or supports hyperthreading. Here are the details : Physical ID (Physical processor o...
Details about NFS timeout on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
There are two mount options for timeouts of an NFS request. # timeo: a timeout value. the unit is 1/10 seconds. # retran...
New posts are coming soon..
Hi Guys, It's been a long time I didn't post any article or issue here. There were few transitions in my career and I was bit busy. ...
How to configure tata photon + on linux machine + rdehat
Guys, Please read the article before proceeding to configure the USB modem. ============== [root@kmaiti ~]# wvdial --> WvDial: Internet d...
Categories
ACL
ESX
Linux
Storage
UCS
Blog Archive
►
2013
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(86)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(4)
RPC Programs and Procedures(NFS) details
How NFS works
How RPC works?
How to configure NFSv4 with kerberos on linux?
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
►
2010
(152)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment